Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sleepy Saturday

It's just another laid-back, relaxing day for little old me. Today I'm going to laze in one of these...

 from here


...until I drift out of bed, oh look, here I am...
 


..and have a leisurely one of these...


... before spending the day here...

 here

Wait, that's someone else's life. Here's what I'll really be doing...

I'll be cheering in the crowd....
(looking exactly like this of course)
 ...watching this...


...and this...


...and this... 
 here

...and you know what, I wouldn't have it any other way. Although I must admit, the first scenario is rather appealing at times!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,
Kerri x

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh, sounds like a fabulous and relaxing day to me! enjoy your weekend :)

    XO - Julie
    www.bellemaison23.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, love that..thanks for making me smile! I'm putting together more Ikea stuff for the girl's playroom, yay..Rachaelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that would be lovely, wouldn't it? Have a great weekend, Kerri! Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. So cool that you and 'what's her name' look so alike!!
    Kerryx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Kerry, it's uncanny!!!
    Have a great weekend everyone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails