Friday, March 26, 2010

My first award!

I came home late last night after a mid-week rugby game, tired and worn-out (no I didn't play, it's hard work being a spectator you know!) to find this waiting for me:


The lovely Amanda from Homely One gave this to me and I'm thrilled with my first ever award! Amanda has been incredibly supportive since I started my blog, always taking the time to leave a lovely comment and generally just being a great big sweetheart! So thanks Amanda, and for those of you who haven't checked out her blog, you're missing out! I'm about to race out the door now but I'll be back later today to pass this on to some of my favourites.

Have a happy Friday,

Kerri xx

9 comments:

  1. And how well deserved is that. All the things you say about Amanda are true of you Ms Kerri with an 'i'! Well done you! From Kerry with a 'y'. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Kerri. How wonderful. Lap it up! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kerri! Enjoy your wonderful and well deserved award and I hope you have a fabulous weekend ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerri, it's so nice to meet you! I have noticed you floating around blogland and been meaning to check out your blog. Now that I have, I will definitely be a follower, and look forward to reading through all of your past posts.
    Have a great day/weekend:o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the lovely award!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kerri
    thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. I'm so happy to have found your blog which is truly lovely . I love,love,love your creations!!!!I also went to check your daughter room pictures,you're right ,the hotpink wall was stunning but the room is just beautiful in white too! Congrats for your award, you most definitely deserve it.
    you'll see me around here very often..:-))
    Have a terrific weekend
    xxxFlaviana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind words :) Glad it was a nice end to your day yesterday x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kerri, just discovered your blog via the laurel hedge, and I love it. Congratulations on your award, definitely deserved. I adore your pink and blue canvases on your last post - what a great way to earn a living.
    I signed up so I'll stop by again soon
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails