Friday, October 1, 2010

Thornton Designs has a new blog!

I know many of you are familiar with the work of designer Lee Ann Thornton, and personally I love her work. She "finds inspiration in the colors and comfort of classic design and enjoys updating this aesthetic to suit modern individuals and families. She's known for balancing style and comfort, and firmly believes luxury and practicality can be combined for today's family living. Beautiful fabrics combined with original, elegant furniture are hallmarks of Thornton Designs."

Lee Ann has recently started a new blog, called 'It's Everything I Love', and I'm sure it's going to be one of my favourites. Take a look at some of her work:
















 


So, do yourself a favour and check out her brand new blog, and her lovely website. Oh, and make sure you say hi from me!

Have a wonderful weekend,




12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up Kerri. On my way over there now :o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, always love discovered inspiring new blogs so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous home!! Off to check out the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Every single one of these pics is gorgeous!! Thanks again for sharing such loveliness, I will pop by Lee Ann's blog:) Oh I need to have that kitchen and those shelves with the ladder...heaven!! Hope you have a fabulous Friday, Kerri ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that bedroom is stunning. Loving the color palette (the perfect seafoam green) the hallway wallpaper, the Moroccan poufs, and the mirror. It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I am in love. Popping over there now. Thanks! Letitis x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great images! I'm not familiar with her work so thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    I have blogged. I have loved her style for the longest time. So glad to see she now has a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so exciting... what a great way to start off a friday!

    abodelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Kerri - you are so nice as are all of your readers.

    Your blog is so fun. No wonder so many people follow it. I know we're in different seasons and I am happy to share all the glorious aspects of Autumn in New England.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails