Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The new Verandah House range is here!

The lovely Judy from Verandah House has just launched her new furniture range, and it's absolutely stunning! Here's a little taste:





To see the rest of the range, hurry on over here. Or check out her blog. And tell her I said hi!


***For some reason, blogger isn't letting me upload comments on this post, but I do receive them via email, so thanks for taking the time and I'll reply direct if you've supplied your email address. K xx  ***

5 comments:

  1. That is good - shame I'm in the wrong hemisphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one... or two, or... I'm going to check them out, bye :)!

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the navy one with the white piping! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I like the green one! Enjoy your day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, really beautiful...I'm off to see more!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails