Saturday, October 30, 2010

'Kellie's Vase'

As most of you are already aware, the lovely Kellie from Ada and Darcy has just opened her brand new shop, Ada and Darcy, which is full of the most beautiful homewares. When I was browsing through, I came across a gorgeous cloisonne vase, and thought it would be the perfect subject for a new painting. Take a look at 'Kellie's Vase':





...and the original inspiration:

courtesy Ada and Darcy

As you can see, I've used a little creative license and altered the design, but I think the original piece is just gorgeous. If you haven't already, head on over to Ada and Darcy to check out the beautiful pieces on offer. Just keep your credit card handy - you're going to need it!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful Kerri! You have done a superb job recreating Kellie's beautiful vase! I think the person that buys the vase should also buy your painting and have them together!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, you are so very clever. It is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kerri, Kellie will love it! Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kerri, you are so talented! Kellie will be thrilled. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very beautiful Kerri! Thanks also for the tip on her shop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know Kerry, I think I like yours more than the original!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have any idea how lovely this is my friend? I hope you do...if not, there are plenty of others who will tell you I know :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails