Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stop press!

I know, I know - two posts in the space of a few hours. But I really had to pop in to say a sincere thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Design Refuge challenge. Thanks to you all, my mirror makeover finished in second place! I'm the lucky winner of this beautiful tea set:


thank you to palaisdesthes.com


Thanks must also go to the lovely Dagny over at Design Refuge. She not only has her own blog, Scandinavian Chic, but also hosts Design Refuge, a fantastic online meeting place for design bloggers worldwide. And she's a sweetheart to boot. Thank you also to the Rue team, who shortlisted my project for the top 10. If you haven't already, pop on over to visit these guys, you won't be disappointed.

Now I've bored you to tears with my acceptance speech, I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your day. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your support. Seriously, you guys are the best. Thank you.

18 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray !!!
    Well done my dear, well done (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kerri!!! The mirror is just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve it! That is such a good prize, all those lovely teas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh congrats. - not bored to tears at all! Very happy for you and your amazing mirror! KG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on coming in second - it is quite the honour. See we weren't fooling when we said we liked your mirror. Enjoy your tea and keep your feet dry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so great! Congrats!!! The tea set looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent news! Lovely prize though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Congrats again lovely. I am so happy for you, your mirror is GORGEOUS! Ooh, I love your prize!! Enjoy:) ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot Woot!!! Congratulations Kerri!!!
    you deserve many accolades for your beautiful work!
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, excellent news!!!! Congratulations Kerri, your mirror was rather impressive. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations you superstar! How classy does that tea look...just like your beautiful mirror. And I want to know, did you frock up to deliver your acceptance speech?! Sooooo pleased for you my lovely friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kerri, I tried numerous times to vote fo you but I couldn't get it to work! Maybe that cost you first prize? I love your tea though - packaged so prettily! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Kerri. I think it deserved first place though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kerri congratulations!! Very exciting news!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Lovely Tea Set, enjoy your cups of tea. Mimi x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well congrats Kerri! What a fabulous job you did with the mirror! Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2nd place is a great place to finish.

    I found the site wouldn't work both times I tried to vote. I did love your mirror.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails