Sunday, May 8, 2011

To all the wonderful mums out there....

Happy Mother's Day! 

20% off everything today in my Etsy shop

I hope you all have a wonderful day - brekkie in bed (even if that means soggy cereal and lukewarm tea!) crafty cards made by your little ones, bouquets of chysanthemums (or crepe paper roses)....all of the little things that make Mother's Day so special. 

To celebrate all the mums out there, I'm having a one-day 20% off sale, on everything in my Etsy shop. So if you'd like to treat your mum (or yourself!) head on over here and enter the code 'MOTHERSDAY' at checkout for your discount.

After a big week (which I'll tell you all about on Monday), I'm heading off to visit my lovely mum this afternoon. Hope you all have a great day with your loved ones, and I'll see you all tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Having a great day, full as a goog with the breakfast platter they made me this morning. Thanks for your generous discount offer, I'm going to have a squiz, have a great day!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mums day to you too! Love the painting! That is one of my fav combinations pink with cobalt and white,Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great Mothers Day Kerri. I love love love my gorgeous art. Thanks again.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerri Happy Mother's Day!

    xoxo

    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you've enjoyed your day too Kerri! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerri - I hope you and your mum had a great day! Just letting you know I just saw one of your paintings featured on 6th street design school XX Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful painting...hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are sooo clever Kerri....Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails