Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shannon Fricke workshop

Now that Blogger is finally back online (hallelujah!) I can tell you about the fabulous weekend I spent at one of Shannon Fricke's workshops. And to make it even better, I also had the pleasure of the lovely Kerry's company for the weekend. We headed on down to Byron on Friday afternoon, spent some time shopping before turning in for the night at the Atlantic Guest House. You may remember I blogged about it here, but if not, here's a reminder:




Bright and early on Friday morning, we, along with ten other lovely ladies, headed on to Bangalow for the workshop. Shannon was so warm and welcoming, and shared her styling tips and tricks of the trade with us...what a great way to spend the day!







Thanks Shannon for a fantastic day, and thanks ladies, it was so great to meet you all. Now, the hard part....which workshop should I book next?

14 comments:

  1. It was wonderful wasn't it my friend. But I was clearly having a bad hair day :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day. You could always book a screen-printing workshop closer to home ;) Just saying. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee looks like you had a brilliant time. I’d love to go to one of Shannon’s workshops. That Guest House looks pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place you stayed at looks gorgeous!! What a fun time you must have had at Shannon's workshop, hope you've coming away filled with ideas and brimming with new inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I Soooooo want to attend one of these...you must have had the best weekend ever Kerri...especially spending it with the other special K..you two make a great team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun! Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a great time at the workshop - Shannon is wonderful. OOhh and how good are the lunches?? Hope Nicky served up a treat!

    I've always wanted to stay at the Atlantic Guesthouse, it looks stunning.

    Keren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You lucky thing Kerri, I have wanted to do one of her workshops forever!! Would be amazing if she came over to perth to hold a workshop, doubt it would ever happen though, its on my `one day` list!!!one day i will get there!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really would like to do one of Shannon's workshops and where you stayed looks devine. Mimi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, that looks like so much fun! I'd so love to go to Byron Bay, I hear the shops are lovely, maybe it was you who told us that??
    What a productive, enjoyable weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fantastic Kerri, you guys must feel so inspired, I bet you havent been able to sleep since!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun weekend...can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing, looks like a great time was had! wish I could have gone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your accomodation looks gorgeous - and sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails