Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stately Homes by the Sea

Those of you who follow my Facebook page may remember that, a little while ago, I sent nine original paintings off the the US. It was just after my Martha feature, and excitement levels were running high. For those of you who haven't seen them on Facebook (you can 'like' my page for all the juicy news and sneak peeks!) here's a little look:


Designer Lauren Guarcello, of Porter Design Company, was kind enough to include my paintings in her room for the show house, and from the photos she's sent me her room is absolutely stunning! I can't share the pics just yet (let's just say Lauren's gorgeous work hasn't gone unnoticed, and will be featured in print very soon) 
but here are a few shots of Lauren's work from her website:


So, if you're in the New Jersey area, pop in to the Stately Homes by the Sea Designer Show House.



It's open  from May 3 to June 12, with more than 35 top designers working their magic on the country estate known as Holly Hill. Oh, and if you do visit, I'd love to know all about it...I only wish I could pop in myself!

15 comments:

  1. congratulations..your aqua coral paintings are beautiful!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUPER fantastic news Kerri! Wow, I can't wait to see the pics. I'm so proud of you, you're a superstar!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kerri!!! You work is so beautiful and it should be shown everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm even more excited about receiving my turquoise coral print after that post!
    That wall paper is lust worthy.
    Have a great day,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeek Im so excited for you Kerri...thats sooooo awesome!! OH I CANT WAIT TO SEE!! Congratulations honey..I knew that this was the beginning of HUGE things for you...so so happy for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kerri how exciting and so well deserved! Lauren's sense of style is beautiful and I'm sure your prints were the perfect finishing touch! I can't wait to see the room, I wish I could visit it in person!!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly remember. When I saw the prints in the space Martha they exude such freshness.





    Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on another coup. Can't wait to see your paintings featured.
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, how exciting! I look forwrd to seeing piccys as soon as you're able to post them.
    ps love that silhouette wallpaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know where that is! It's a lovely area.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it sounds fabulous.. Wish I was there!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Kerri, how exciting! Mimi xx
    P.S. I received your gorgeous print Mia and I just love it. Thank you so very much! Take care. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi gorgeous girl... Hope you're feeling better.. Congrats!!! You absolutely deserve It!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog - I love your artwork and will enjoy exploring further.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails