Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Saturation point

I've had these images saved in my file for some time now, but I've only recently discovered that the creative genius behind the lens is photographer Chris Court. It stands to reason that his images are full of texture and infused with rich, saturated colour - he is, after all, the brother of uber-stylist Sibella Court. Bohemian with a twist - I like it.












I'm in love with this office - swoonworthy

Check out Chris's website for more stunning images.

10 comments:

  1. Mmm, lovely. They are a very talented duo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with every single one of these...what a talent. This is a top ten post all on its own! Yep, I counted...ten! Hope you have a restful day my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images, especially the first one and I love that kitchen. Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, you're an early riser, Kerri! Stunning is the apt word. The blue and white one has me smitten. J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerri...WOW..these images are absolutely fantastic...love them love them love them...a true talent. Hope all is well lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one talented family! Thanks for sharing Kerri, I loved seeing those images!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to reach out and touch some of those images especially the powdered paint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What breathtaking images, and what a talented family! Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great week. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kerri, there is definently a whole lot to be inspired by here, so much talent! Hope you are having a fabulous day sweetieXXX
    Laura c xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous images and the colours have such wow factor:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails