Friday, November 5, 2010

A big Thank You!

Wow, what a great week! I've been lucky enough to have some wonderful blog friends mention Driftwood Interiors over the past few days, and a thank you or three is definitely in order.

Firstly, the lovely Abby from Two Little Dicky Birds kicked off her 'Blogs that Inspire' series with a lovely mention of my blog. Not only that, but she also put together a photo montage of some of my paintings. Abby's blog is absolutely gorgeous, and it really showcases her amazing photography skills, so pop on over and check out her blog, it's one of my favourites.

 you can read the whole post here




Not one, but two mentions on Monday! I received a lovely email from Sarah, whose blog, My First Little Place is one that's new to me. She very kindly posted about my mirror makeover, and the best part - I discovered another fantastic blog to add to my ever-expanding blog roll. Her blog is full of inspiration, from her design ideas for her first little place, to 'fashion, movies, pretty things and random things!' Sounds perfect, don't you think? Thanks Sarah!






And if that wasn't enough, on Tuesday, the gorgeous Kellie from Ada and Darcy posted about my painting, 'Kellie's Vase', which was inspired by a beautiful cloisonne vase in her stunning new shop, Ada and Darcy. Inspiration and a mention - too nice for words!


you can see the original vase here in Kellie's beautiful shop

So it's been quite a week. Thank you so much for the mention ladies, you're too kind. And, of course, thanks to all of you who visit my blog. You're all awesome to the power of you-know-what!

p.s dont't forget to enter my giveaway - your choice of an original painting. Click here to enter!

7 comments:

  1. You deserve all the mentions you've gotten this week in blog land - your art is fantastic and you are very talented. Abby's blog is one of my favourites too. Am off to check out My First Little Place, sounds wonderful. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased I found you this week, Kerri (what rock have I been hiding under?). Now I realise how many bloggy friends we have in common. All the praise is so well deserved - bravo you! J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri that is wonderful, it always feels good to be mentioned or even noticed by fellow bloggers. Well deserved my dear. Don't you just love Kellie she is a sweetheart and I love her colorful site, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a whole lot of love...and loveliness...all these ladies are just too gorgeous for words...as are you Kerri...have a wonderful weekend darling x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All well deserved mentions Kerri! I must drop by and check out those blogs.
    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kerri,

    Thanks for your lovely comments, I'm glad you were inspired. I've just checked out your giveaway, and must say I love your coral painting. ALOT!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. And all completely and thoroughly deserved...because you're so clever, talented and just plain nice :) Must check out my first little place and see if it was anything like mine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails