Monday, November 28, 2011

Pretty pink posy

Heads up people - I've just added a new painting to my Etsy store! And if you're speedy, you can still snap up a 20% discount, just by entering the code NOVEMBER2011 at checkout. Here's the new kid on the block:

'Hydrangeas in Blue Vase'
fine art print
prints available in two sizes - 8x10 here, and 11x14 here

I'm off to see my besties at the post office now - for the second time today. But after that I have a date with my pool - can't stand watching the crew taunt me for a second longer. Hope you're all whoopin' it up too, wherever you are :)

Catch you soon,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerri,

    Just bought one of your gorgeous colourful prints. thank you! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so want one, can you bring it tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri,it is very pretty. Hope you had fun whooping it up at the pool. Oh the visions I have.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails