Monday, November 21, 2011

It's SALE time - 20% off storewide in my Etsy shop!!!!




Yes, it's that time of year again! Time to thank you all for the absolutely amazing support you've shown over the past twelve months. It's been a fabulous year, more so than I could ever have imagined, and now it's my turn to give a little something back. For the next week only, my whole Etsy store is on sale! 20% off every print, every design and every colour. All you need to do is enter the code NOVEMBER2011 at checkout and your discount will be automatically applied - it's that easy. What's more, all prints will soon be available in two standard sizes - the usual 8x10, as well as 11x14 or approx A4 and A3). So if you've been thinking of buying some new artwork, now's the time!

Oh, and did I mention there are a few brand-spankin' new prints to choose from? I've just finished a new watercolour - say hello to 'Equinox Rising':



'Equinox Rising'
watercolor on paper
11" x 14"





 You can choose from my Sea Plant Series:

 This is the new Seaweed II in French Blue - just one of many sea plant paintings



here's how my Turquoise series looks en masse. I love how Lauren used the orange mats to make them pop - gorgeous! Image courtesy Porter Design Company of her room in the Stately Homes by the Sea Show House. Photo courtesy Peter Rymwid 



Maybe you'd like a butterfly or two?

available here and here

and of course, my blue and white series featured in Martha Stewart Living, bouquets in vintage china, interior portraits, abstracts.....the list goes on. I also have some new and exciting paintings still to come. For the latest in what's happening, you can 'like' my Facebook page, or follow me on Twitter - that way, you'll be the first to know!

Thanks again everyone, you're the best. Seriously. See you soon with some more holiday goodies...!

4 comments:

  1. Just love your sea fans Kerri - you have such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri what a gorgeous image of your art in the orange mats. perfect! Hmmm, some thinking to do!!

    Love and Hugs,

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to love here...gorgeous art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to say you're prolific is an understatement darl - loving all these gorgeous new pieces!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails