Friday, September 10, 2010

A quick update...

Thought you might like to see what I did with the watercolour painting I posted about here. I decided to split the painting into two smaller works, and frame them in simple white box frames. Take a look at the first one:




...and the original


I've since decided to do another larger painting, and hang all three together. As it's rainy and overcast here today, I thought it make the most of it and tie up a few loose ends. One down, about a thousand to go!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone,

10 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty, and serene, and dare I say tranquil! Good luck with those loose ends..as long as they don't unravel you'll be right my lovely friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, this is so beautiful!! what a talent you are!!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri, that looks fantastic, I have no clue when it comes to art & you are just a legend in this department. I hope your day is as productive as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great in the box frames. Like the idea of the three together too. Have a lovely weekend.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, adorable watercolour Kerri! It has an ethereal quality about it, very restful to look at.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Watercolour, I love the White box picturedframe. Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Kerri! it's so peaceful!
    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so pretty in that box frame! The three of them are going to look fabulous! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kerri, the painting looks amazing in that white frame. I hope you will show us when you have all three paintings together. You are so talented lovely lady!! Hope you managed to tie up a few of those loose ends and can have a relaxing weekend. Hugs ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your art and laid back breezy style.

    Happily following your blog from the virgin islands.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails