Monday, September 20, 2010

A work in progress....

If there's one thing I've learned since starting this blog, it's not to open my big mouth and promise to post pics of a project - before the project is all done and dusted. Of course, I blab anyway and then try to work madly to get things finished in time for my self-inflicted deadline. On Friday, I mentioned this room, and how it had inspired the finishing touches for my daughter's bedroom. It's still a work in progress, but here's a little look at what's been happening...


a little peek at the design 



a clean white canvas ready for some zhushing!


I know I'll be accused of being a terrible tease, but I can't help it - I like to show at least a little of what I'm working on. It's cold and raining here today, so it gives me the perfect opportunity to get to stuck in. I promise to show you the room as soon as it's looking all nice and pretty. 

Oh, and in other news, I've finally organised my Facebook page, so if you'd like to see some sneak peeks and previews before I blog about them, pop on over here, or click the Facebook link in my sidebar. I'd love to see you there!


12 comments:

  1. I hear you. I always do that and then something goes pear shaped and I seem to be AGES before showing it. Good luck.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wall art! Cant wait to see your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the anticipation!! Cant wait to see what you are up to. Have a lovely - and productive! - week.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. well kerri- that is a sneaky little temptation!
    i love the design above...
    and the wall hanging...

    your lucky gal!!

    melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerri, I know exactly how you feel. I do the same.... Do we ever learn? Probably not... Anyway, I love those sneek peaks you have teased us with... Looking forward to the reveal but no pressure!!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the finished room (no pressure though) it will look gorgous! I've got to set up a facebook page too sometime, my facebook doesn't work on my Mac anymore for some weird reason so I'll log onto your page in the next day or two! Have a great evening Kerri & thank you for your lovely birthday comment!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Kerri,
    The little glimpses that you have teasingly shown us look wonderful. I rather like the way you give us these little looks and then reveal the whole room later. I think that you should keep this trend going as your trade mark !! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo, i like what i'm seeing darl!! can't wait to see the finished room - so come on, hurry up petal!! : )

    jxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good so far!! Love the white circular piece of artwork.

    Hurry up and zhush so you can show us more!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I've learned that lesson :) It's ok we forgive you!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's amazing how much time all those last little details take. Not to worry, we will be happy with your sneak peeks (drumming fingers on desk).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm liking this so far, can't wait to see some more pics!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails