Friday, November 2, 2012

Pink and gold goodness

Just catching up on my blog reading this morning (I'm sadly behind and missing out on way too much good stuff), when I saw this over at Bijou and Boheme:


My pink and gold, hand-painted print in the kitchen of Sarah, of Two One Nine blog. Love, love love the chair; can't go wrong with a pink and gold combo in my opinion. Thanks Christine for the heads-up, and thanks Sarah - love it!

While we're on the subject, I have a few new works just listed in my Etsy store, and both feature - you guessed it - pink....

'Splice
11" x 14" print available here



11" x 14" print available here

Have a great weekend everyone, and I'll be back soon with some very exciting news..... 


Kerri

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous new works Kerri. Looking forward to reading your news. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these latest creations, you could do a painting of the painting with the gold and pink chair!

    can't wait to hear your news....

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so drawn to this color combo lately!
    www.classiccasualhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of pink, but your pink paintings are AWESOME! So pretty & vibrant & fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails