Friday, November 23, 2012

Exciting changes ahead...

I know I've been a terrible tease, with talk of new and exciting things to come, but please bear with me. At long last, I have a brand-spankin' new website on the way, and it's been a labour of love to get it up and running. It's almost there - just a few last-minute tweaks and tucks, and it'll be good to go. So for those of you who've been so patient and put up with my teasing ways, I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll be having a grand opening, with exclusive pieces, goodies and discounts to celebrate, so I hope you'll think it was worth the wait. In the meantime, I've finally managed to finish a work on canvas that's been doing a little teasing of its own. And for those of you who are partial to a bit of zesty neon, this should be right up your alley....



'Atomic'
mixed media on canvas
810mm x 810mm (30" x 30")

It's been a stressful week - I have my last baby away at Schoolies. And after the terrible news that a young girl lost her life after falling from a balcony overnight, it makes it even harder to manage to stay calm. My heart breaks for the family and friends of this young woman, and I'm counting the minutes until I can pick my girl up. I know I'll be hugging her a little more tightly when she comes home tomorrow.....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kerri,
    Who ever thought if schoolies week obviously wasn't a parent. Yes very sad news this morning from that part of the world.
    Good news though about your website, I will certainly be visiting.
    Last year I bought some prints form you to decorate my son and DIL's study/guestroom which I am finally going to photograph this weekend. Will post pictures on my new blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so very tragic, my heart is heavy and my thoughts are with her parents and friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. v. excited about the new site darl, i'm sure its going to be awesome.

    and although i'm not quite at schoolies stage yet, i can feel your pain and anxiety. But im sure you raised a clever girl who knows how to look after herself and still have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails