Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Botanical art...and the sale continues


Just wanted to let you know that after a little hiccup with my Cyber Monday Etsy sale (an unscheduled early end meant many of you missed the sale - so sorry!) I've extended it until midnight tonight...oh, and I've also added a brand new print. This orchid is the first in a new series of botanicals, which were going to be saved for my new online store, but what can I say...patience is not one of my virtues :)


So click on the pic for 20% off everything in store while it lasts....

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kerri,
    I love botanical art and can't wait to see more on your new website.
    BTW, I've mentioned you on my blog today with pictures of the prints I bought from you last year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new print Kerri. I have just started my own Etsy store and I appreciate all the hardwork you have gone to, so I hope your sale is successful for you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful orchid, Kerri!
    have a wonderful holiday season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kerri, Long time no see. Just stopping by your blog to spread some cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty sweet Kerri, I love it. I can't wait to see more.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails