Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas wrap-up

I'm on the home stretch now....as of tomorrow, I'm officially on holidays. And I can't wait! It's been a huge year, albeit an exciting and enjoyable one, but now that it's drawing to a close I realise just how much I'm looking forward to kicking back and relaxing with my family. The pool is sparkling, the house is about to be cleaned top to bottom, and I'm sending the very last of my orders for the year. Just one last little bit of housekeeping: my Etsy store will remain open over the holidays, and orders are more than welcome, but any orders placed after today will not be sent until January 4th.

Right, now that's out of the way, I wish each and every one of you a wonderful Christmas, and I hope 2012 brings all you hope for. Thank you to everyone for making this year so memorable, and I'll be back in the new year with lots of new and exciting things to share. Until then, stay safe, enjoy your holidays, and I'll see you on the other side!



16 comments:

  1. You have the best break now won't you!! You deserve it having worked so very hard this year. Congratulations on your continuing success and I can't wait to see what 2012 brings. Magic I bet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a lovely break with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful break, Kerri and I wish you all the best of success, happiness and health for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a fabulous christmas with your family Kerri & may 2012 deliver even more sucess your way!
    Cheers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a very merry Christmas Kerri. Have a wonderful relaxing break. Looking forward to more of everything in 2012 (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy a well deserved rest and we hope your Christmas is wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you as well Kerri and all the best for the new year. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a lovely relaxing time Kerri. Best wishes, Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful image...wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you and your lovely family a wonderful Christmas, Kerri ~xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful! Have a lovely Christmas, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whilst you have been away I hav been having a good look around. My first visit to your amazing space here. Thank you so much for sharing. I know I am going to enjoy looking around and returning often. I look forward to engaging throughtout twenty twelve. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails