Friday, April 1, 2016

My coral paintings for Designer Boys on House Rules

Have you guys been watching all the reno shows on tv? I was flicking between House Rules and The Block last night, and managed to miss seeing this:


Thanks to a timely text message (thanks Kacie!), I caught the room reveal which included my blue coral painting, one of my range of artworks for the Designer Boys. I had no idea it was going to be used, so it was a lovely surprise. I love the way it's been used alongside the gorgeous Florence Broadhurst wallpaper here - very bright and beachy.

I've been lucky enough to see my artwork featured in some lovely rooms lately, and thought you might like to see more of the range. Leigh from Highgate House has been a wonderful supporter of my work, using the corals in a number of her beautiful designs:





The whole Designer Boys range will soon be available at the Driftwood Interiors online store. Until then, you can take a look at the rest of my coral wall art.


Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails