Monday, October 28, 2013

My brand new website - and the perils of perfectionism..

For the past year or so, I've been working on a new website for Driftwood Interiors. What I thought would be a fairly straightforward process (I knew how I wanted my site to look, how hard could it be?) was anything but. I had no idea of the work involved, the countless decisions to be made, or the sheer hard slog that goes into creating a site that works both visually and practically. Add the fact that I'm a terrible perfectionist and you get a never-ending cycle of not being 100% happy with at least something...

But enough is enough. I've decided to bite the bullet and let everyone know about my new website. There have been many, many changes since it (very quietly) went live, and there are still a few more to come. But here it is, the end result of all the blood, sweat, tears (and tantrums)..........my new Driftwood Interiors website and online store....




I'll be adding lots of new prints to the store over the next few days, and I'll also be offering a week of great discounts and deals to celebrate the launch. Here's a look at some of the brand new pieces I'll be adding - new ranges as well as new additions to my current lineup..

prints available in standard sizes (A4, A3, A2) as well as custom sizes



'Surge'
watercolour and ink



So that's just a taste of the new goodies to come. If you'd like to see more, why not head on over to the website and sign up for my newsletter? You'll be the first to know when new prints are added, and you'll also get some sweet rewards. 

Hope you like the new website, and I'd love to hear any feedback you may have. Anything to make sure it's perfect :)


Kerri

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kerri, what utterly exciting news! Well done you, my fellow perfectionist. I cannot wait to see it. The 'Shibori Floral' is already making my heart go pitter-patter! Will you add your blog as a tab up the top to give it all one home or keep them separate? J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks ace kerri! Well done. Im in the same process myself. Avoiding starting as im the same as you - know what i want but know it'll be painful (as will i) haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails